PDA

View Full Version : Post your Aion UI

Dag
09-27-2009, 04:25 PM
The default ui is pretty good in the beginning for solo questing and what not, but as I got to grouping and getting into the pvp part of the game I felt it wouldn't measure up. There's not a whole lot you can do with the aion ui its unfortunately not that customizable as in other mmos.

However I did move my hud from the bottom to the top, and I usually place my groups status bars right under my name. I also made the ui a bit smaller from 1.00 to about .90 so I could see 2 info windows 1 for chat, alerts ect, and 1 for just combat. Another tip for the combat window I would add is edit the tab options to include seeing enemy( ie asmodian) combat effects and color it anyway you like therefore if you see that kinda text/color show up you'll know there is asmodians near by even if you haven't spotted them yet.

Bob
09-28-2009, 01:20 PM
hey Dag,

Easy question, do you customize your party member display at all? I am just wondering, also I moved the hud to the top, but now my buffs and their times are not displayed. Anything you can tell me about that?

Thanks!

Beahr
09-28-2009, 01:25 PM
There are a lot of different UI options on the main general options page. As Dag has done, you can choose to display distance to the target, you can have target of target selected to better assist/see who the asmo are targeting, as well as a few other useful options.

I have my HUD at the top as well, but my buffs and times never went away so not sure what happened with that Bob.