View Single Post
Old 06-17-2010, 04:34 PM   #15
Dag
Rest your trigger on my finger

Points: 54,050, Level: 100 Points: 54,050, Level: 100 Points: 54,050, Level: 100
Level up: 2%, 0 Points needed
Level up: 2% Level up: 2% Level up: 2%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Dag is a splendid one to beholdDag is a splendid one to beholdDag is a splendid one to beholdDag is a splendid one to beholdDag is a splendid one to beholdDag is a splendid one to beholdDag is a splendid one to behold

Well it was mainly just weird seeing it again. Allods color pallet is so much more rich and brighter, war feels more gritty as soon as I logged in I had the war report telling me what was going on which is cool.

Next I looked at the guild which only had me in it. Leadership of the guild transferred to me like 50 times in the recent activity . That's why I kicked everyone so if we ever came back I could assume control and start my reign of terror again. Eve was reporting destro all the way in eataine they were pushing tier4 hard last night by the time I logged in and sent some guild invites I didn't even have a chance to look around altdorf it was under siege and we were ported to reikwald to defend. This was about 2 or 3am so there was action going on. The city siege stuff is totally different now. The pq's feel more like a scenario then the boring old ones.

It was a lot of new stuff to take it all at once. We won and eventually pushed destro out of our instance but I didn't even know what most of my bar did at the time.

I just remembered I used to click the pretty buttons in a certain sequence/combo when fighting and since war saved the way my bar was setup that helped out a lot .

Pics of me being a giant champion Witch hunter defending the emperor with 55k health.

Melaura_000.jpgMelaura_001.jpg

Its too early for me to judge how everything has changed based on 1 night but I was up till about almost 5am messing around in war and ended up late for work today .

I guess for now I'll close allods recruitment I wouldn't say we are leaving for good we are just inactive there for now. Who knows we might check out the new stuff when they raise the level cap so we could still be jumping into allods from time to time. But I think giving warhammer another shot right now might be what we need.

I can see us playing this again for a bit while also jumping back into guild wars from time to time as well. Our order guild is pretty established on iron rock with all our old characters and alts, we can get the desto guild on badlands up and running either tonight or by the weekend.

There is no law beyond Do what thou wilt.
Love is the law, love under will.The priest of the princes,
ANKH-F-N-KHONSU
The Luminaries Founder
Site Admin
Hekas Hekas Este Bebeloi

Last edited by Dag; 06-17-2010 at 04:40 PM.