Go Back   The Lumiverse Forums > Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning Archives > WAR General

WAR General General discussion about Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning.

Old 11-05-2013, 03:00 PM   #1
Dag
Rest your trigger on my finger

Points: 54,050, Level: 100 Points: 54,050, Level: 100 Points: 54,050, Level: 100
Level up: 2%, 0 Points needed
Level up: 2% Level up: 2% Level up: 2%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Dag is a splendid one to beholdDag is a splendid one to beholdDag is a splendid one to beholdDag is a splendid one to beholdDag is a splendid one to beholdDag is a splendid one to beholdDag is a splendid one to behold
Default Warhammer F2P Until the end Dec 18th

When I actually have free time I'm going to jump in and see the old Lumi home one last time....

A Parting Gift

Posted by From the Devs | 2013 Nov 02 04:00 -0400 GMT
Greetings Warhammer players,

Effective immediately we will be turning off the ability to apply one month subscriptions and game time codes to Warhammer Online accounts and removing the ability to open new Warhammer Online accounts.
To give Warhammer Online a proper sendoff we are opening the game to anyone free of charge that has or had an account in good standing starting October 31st, 2013. We will be adding new NPC’s to the game in order to power up your characters as well as other unique experiences for everyone to enjoy as we say goodbye to Warhammer Online over the next few weeks. So please join us and help say goodbye to Warhammer Online in one last big WAAAGH!

See you soon!

Warhammer Team

There is no law beyond Do what thou wilt.
Love is the law, love under will.The priest of the princes,
ANKH-F-N-KHONSU
The Luminaries Founder
Site Admin
Hekas Hekas Este Bebeloi
Dag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 05:58 PM   #2
Katienne
Luminari

Points: 7,415, Level: 57 Points: 7,415, Level: 57 Points: 7,415, Level: 57
Level up: 58%, 135 Points needed
Level up: 58% Level up: 58% Level up: 58%
Katienne will become famous soon enough

Its a real shame this game was pushed out unfinished and then mishandled the way that it was.

It still has the best tanking mechanics in pvp of any other mmo. The guard ability, the dps debuffs, heal debuffs, and control tanks could do was great fun.

Trying to pvp as a tank in any other game since just isnt the same.

Katienne, Etienne, Slaytienne, etc
Katienne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 02:48 AM   #3
Dag
Rest your trigger on my finger

Points: 54,050, Level: 100 Points: 54,050, Level: 100 Points: 54,050, Level: 100
Level up: 2%, 0 Points needed
Level up: 2% Level up: 2% Level up: 2%
Dag is a splendid one to beholdDag is a splendid one to beholdDag is a splendid one to beholdDag is a splendid one to beholdDag is a splendid one to beholdDag is a splendid one to beholdDag is a splendid one to behold

It was a bit of a journey just to remember all my old account info and password stuff. Since we last played origin took over for everything EA so you end up having to use that login for your master account.

I kinda wish War went f2p much sooner beyond tier 1 then I would have jumped in to play and keep up with it. Unfortunately since we last played Iron rock did eventually merge with gorfang which then eventually merged with the badlands, my first server choice woot!

I have all my old Destro toons on the badlands and the destro guild is there too. However all the order toons are locked on gorfang and the transfer toon system isn't working for them so I guess I don't get to say goodbye to the old witch hunter or the sword master one last time.

This game pretty much defined us as a guild and I wanted every mmo type game we played together afterwards to have a pvp mode that was very much like it.

I suppose aion and GW2 came the closest to war's rvr but still neither held my interest as long as war did.

I end up having to vigorously read through a programming chapter every weekend then throw together some programming problem into a workable program so every weekend when I wanna play, some type of course work is nagging me to finish. Anyhow I'll try again this weekend to see if I can jump in and mess with my destro toons.

There is no law beyond Do what thou wilt.
Love is the law, love under will.The priest of the princes,
ANKH-F-N-KHONSU
The Luminaries Founder
Site Admin
Hekas Hekas Este Bebeloi

Last edited by Dag; 11-11-2013 at 02:55 AM.
Dag is offline   Reply With Quote