Go Back   The Lumiverse Forums > News Related > Announcements

Announcements Important Announcements and news dealing with the website or The Lumiverse.

Old 01-05-2011, 08:54 AM   #1
Dag
Rest your trigger on my finger

Points: 54,050, Level: 100 Points: 54,050, Level: 100 Points: 54,050, Level: 100
Level up: 2%, 0 Points needed
Level up: 2% Level up: 2% Level up: 2%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Dag is a splendid one to beholdDag is a splendid one to beholdDag is a splendid one to beholdDag is a splendid one to beholdDag is a splendid one to beholdDag is a splendid one to beholdDag is a splendid one to behold
Default Lumi Community Meeting Jan 6th 10pm

I want to try and get everyone we can together Thursday night say around 10pm Est 7pm Pst.

Just to catch up and see what everyone is up too after the holidays. Plus go over our future plans with as many of us as possible since we have a new division launching next month.

I'll also be around tonight if people wanna do some gaming in guild wars or something.

There is no law beyond Do what thou wilt.
Love is the law, love under will.The priest of the princes,
ANKH-F-N-KHONSU
The Luminaries Founder
Site Admin
Hekas Hekas Este Bebeloi

Last edited by Dag; 01-06-2011 at 09:12 PM.
Old 01-06-2011, 10:55 AM   #2
Aranince
Luminari

Points: 6,929, Level: 54 Points: 6,929, Level: 54 Points: 6,929, Level: 54
Level up: 55%, 21 Points needed
Level up: 55% Level up: 55% Level up: 55%
Aranince is just really niceAranince is just really niceAranince is just really niceAranince is just really niceAranince is just really nice

I'll be on when i get home from work so i may be a bit late depending on when patients decide not to come in.
Old 01-06-2011, 09:16 PM   #3
minamarnic
Luminari

Points: 7,983, Level: 60 Points: 7,983, Level: 60 Points: 7,983, Level: 60
Level up: 61%, 167 Points needed
Level up: 61% Level up: 61% Level up: 61%
minamarnic is just really niceminamarnic is just really niceminamarnic is just really niceminamarnic is just really nice

sadly, since I started teaching high school, I've had to get up MUCH earlier than before so I will be dead asleep by the time the meeting even starts!

I miss you guys!

I will definitely be playing GW2. Until then, I'll probably be putzing around in GW. I'm trying to build vanguard rep points so I can get my necro some new armor (since I have nothing better to do in that game). I played a bit of Rift, but it didn't excite me too much. It was fun, but I can't see myself playing very much. Although, I have not tried the PvP, so who knows.

so anyway, sorry I have not been as active as I once was. I got kinda bored with what we were playing and this year has just been very stressful and busy, and that does not make a happy Mina. I'm definitely looking forward to GW2 when we can all be back together again!
Old 01-06-2011, 09:31 PM   #4
Dag
Rest your trigger on my finger

Points: 54,050, Level: 100 Points: 54,050, Level: 100 Points: 54,050, Level: 100
Level up: 2%, 0 Points needed
Level up: 2% Level up: 2% Level up: 2%
Dag is a splendid one to beholdDag is a splendid one to beholdDag is a splendid one to beholdDag is a splendid one to beholdDag is a splendid one to beholdDag is a splendid one to beholdDag is a splendid one to behold

We all got bored of allods I think and it got stupid. I wasn't completely excited to return to warhammer but it was better than it was before. Plus it gave us the opportunity to play better as a pvp team, as well as gain a network of allies outside Lumi. Rift should be somewhat interesting, I'm not sure how long our stay will be. If it turns out really good it would just be another division under our belt.

I want to jump back into guild wars and play a little between games and help out again. I'm pretty much done with all the unlock rewards I think I need like 2 more and that's it really. Though if rift doesn't work out I'd like to pvp in guild wars rather than warhammer.

I may see you in guild wars Mina until the rift launch. Then we'll see.

There is no law beyond Do what thou wilt.
Love is the law, love under will.The priest of the princes,
ANKH-F-N-KHONSU
The Luminaries Founder
Site Admin
Hekas Hekas Este Bebeloi