Go Back   The Lumiverse Forums > News Related > Announcements

Announcements Important Announcements and news dealing with the website or The Lumiverse.

Old 01-14-2015, 03:24 PM   #1
Dag
Rest your trigger on my finger

Points: 54,050, Level: 100 Points: 54,050, Level: 100 Points: 54,050, Level: 100
Level up: 2%, 0 Points needed
Level up: 2% Level up: 2% Level up: 2%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Dag is a splendid one to beholdDag is a splendid one to beholdDag is a splendid one to beholdDag is a splendid one to beholdDag is a splendid one to beholdDag is a splendid one to beholdDag is a splendid one to behold
Default A blast from the past!!

Well I tried to get back into updating the forum software on the website to keep up with security and what not, but what I noticed is that all of the MySQL databases that were on server were corrupt and I was unable to repair any of them.

2014 was kind of a crappy year anyhow I couldn't really keep up with the website maintenance. The server exploded back in July and I think that might be when all the databases got corrupted.

Unfortunately the last good database I had on hand was from January of 2014 which I have restored so everything that has been posted or happened in the last year of 2014 has been lost.

Not a real huge loss anyhow as well not much happened guild wise in 2014 anyhow.

However in the coming weeks I'm going to transform the website a little bit. It's still going to have a forum and everyone's membership status will remain in tact.

Stay tuned for further updates and in the coming weeks you can be a part of the brand new Lumiverse!

There is no law beyond Do what thou wilt.
Love is the law, love under will.The priest of the princes,
ANKH-F-N-KHONSU
The Luminaries Founder
Site Admin
Hekas Hekas Este Bebeloi