Go Back   The Lumiverse Forums > News Related > Announcements

Announcements Important Announcements and news dealing with the website or The Lumiverse.

Old 06-20-2010, 12:29 PM   #46
Beahr
Luminari

Points: 8,713, Level: 62 Points: 8,713, Level: 62 Points: 8,713, Level: 62
Level up: 63%, 37 Points needed
Level up: 63% Level up: 63% Level up: 63%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Beahr is a jewel in the roughBeahr is a jewel in the roughBeahr is a jewel in the roughBeahr is a jewel in the rough

Dag I already bought a 1 month sub.

I made a new Zealot on Badlands named Nookes (some douche has Nooks already) and plan on lvling him up all the way to 40.

I got Bunsin Beahr and Nooks in to the guild on the Order side, with Nooks being my tier1 WP that I also plan on lvling up. Don't worry Berz, I miss the pvp too much that I'll definitely be playing for at least my 1 month + 10 days haha.
Old 06-20-2010, 01:34 PM   #47
Dag
Rest your trigger on my finger

Points: 54,050, Level: 100 Points: 54,050, Level: 100 Points: 54,050, Level: 100
Level up: 2%, 0 Points needed
Level up: 2% Level up: 2% Level up: 2%
Dag is a splendid one to beholdDag is a splendid one to beholdDag is a splendid one to beholdDag is a splendid one to beholdDag is a splendid one to beholdDag is a splendid one to beholdDag is a splendid one to behold

We stuck it out in warhammer for about a year despite all its problems. What made us leave was the lack of focus by mythic on rvr and the fact that the rvr lakes just dried up after the lotd release. The built up frustration of the buggy client, the broken end game, boring city pqs, and this thing called aion that looks promising at the time, it also had a much more stable client etc etc.

Seems like after almost a year away most of that has been addressed I don't know how tier2 and 3 are on iron rock but I do know tier4 is busy. Back in the day we used to run nightly scenario groups and rvr warbands with just our guild and alliance and pvp for hours into the morning staying up way later then we should have. I'm looking forward to getting us active like that again at least with the nightly groups weather we do it on iron rock or badlands. I know my witch hunter needs to farm scens just to buy the pvp weapons.

If I had to say here's a plan I would think we could either play things by ear and just do whatever feels good in the moment or have planned destro and order guild nights and maybe mix in some guild wars too. Watching our old vids made me miss some alliance battles hehe, and I know some of the folks we picked up from war that never got into guild wars expressed some desire to play through it from time to time before guild wars 2 comes out, but we have quite a few months for that maybe even a year.

We had to experiment with things like aion and allods and all those other games we tried to see how things went, if anything you should be scared of spending too much time with us. Look at what happened to Evy. We met her back in September of 2008 and she used to be this innocent wholesome school teacher! Now look at the things shes says she's become a total perv!

There is no law beyond Do what thou wilt.
Love is the law, love under will.The priest of the princes,
ANKH-F-N-KHONSU
The Luminaries Founder
Site Admin
Hekas Hekas Este Bebeloi
Old 06-20-2010, 02:03 PM   #48
Berzhul
Initiate

Points: 4,517, Level: 42 Points: 4,517, Level: 42 Points: 4,517, Level: 42
Level up: 43%, 33 Points needed
Level up: 43% Level up: 43% Level up: 43%
Berzhul is on a distinguished road

Well...I'm already a perv...so.

And I just want to be able to play with you guys, that I'm not scared of. I would remain guildless if I didn't enjoy playing with people.

I don't care which side we play, but I don't want to be lvling up an order character and you guys are all on destro...
Old 06-20-2010, 02:16 PM   #49
Dag

Points: 54,050, Level: 100 Points: 54,050, Level: 100 Points: 54,050, Level: 100
Dag is a splendid one to beholdDag is a splendid one to beholdDag is a splendid one to beholdDag is a splendid one to beholdDag is a splendid one to beholdDag is a splendid one to beholdDag is a splendid one to behold

I actually prefer order over destro but I know some people want to play destro this time too. The way I see it is its probably going to be a long time until something else comes out so I can foresee spending 6 months or more focused on war until some other betas come out. The pve in war is truly boring but I think its possible to powerlevel each other so we can experiment with power leveling your toon if you wish that way you'll be in tier 4 with us. And on the desto side I think only arm has a lvl 40 my highest over there is a lvl 23 sorc and I have a bunch of lowbies 10 and under. What we used to do is play order till we got bored or if nothing was going on we'd switch over and mess with our destro toons.

ANKH-F-N-KHONSU
The Luminaries Founder
Site Admin
Hekas Hekas Este Bebeloi
Old 06-20-2010, 02:30 PM   #50
Xaric
Luminari

Points: 8,079, Level: 60 Points: 8,079, Level: 60 Points: 8,079, Level: 60
Level up: 61%, 71 Points needed
Level up: 61% Level up: 61% Level up: 61%
Xaric will become famous soon enough

I finally picked Archmage as what I wanted to level up on Order. Im still on the endless trial so you can check about sending an invite to me.

Have we decided what side we are going to focus on? I would like to get something to 40, but don't want to get to 40 with a particular faction only to find everyone is on the other side.

Old 06-20-2010, 02:39 PM   #51
Asarlai
Luminari

Points: 8,839, Level: 63 Points: 8,839, Level: 63 Points: 8,839, Level: 63
Level up: 64%, 211 Points needed
Level up: 64% Level up: 64% Level up: 64%
Asarlai is just really niceAsarlai is just really niceAsarlai is just really niceAsarlai is just really niceAsarlai is just really nice

I can see parking in WAR for six months, bugs and all, until the MMOs we want to play are out. We fished around a bit for a new home, but each new game brought new disappointments. (It was not all bad, we made our own fun out of it -- it was the game mechanics, or some other core game element that failed.) The only games I would endure a tweaking process on -- hell, I would play them straight from Alpha in wireframe with low res mesh -- are GW2 and SWTOR.

Destro and GW nights has been talked about, and I am willing to do both. I really did miss the PvP of WAR, so its been fun these past few days, and the game does seem more stable, (even despite the demands of the YakUI). WAAAGH!
Old 06-20-2010, 02:53 PM   #52
Dag

Well I feel our order guild is more established we have many rank 40s with higher renown ranks 60+, the guild is rank 29 out of 40 so it has more features and I think it would be easier to re-establish ourselves on iron rock. The destro guild was always meant as an alt guild we can play from time to time, I.E we recruit people to the order guild and throw their destro alts in the destro guild if they wish. Most of us on the destro side are lower lvl and our guild is only rank 3 so it has barely any features. I like to jump over there from time to time myself but like I said before I prefer order overall. .

ANKH-F-N-KHONSU
The Luminaries Founder
Site Admin
Hekas Hekas Este Bebeloi
Old 06-20-2010, 03:44 PM   #53
Xaric
Luminari

Points: 8,079, Level: 60 Points: 8,079, Level: 60 Points: 8,079, Level: 60
Level up: 61%, 71 Points needed
Level up: 61% Level up: 61% Level up: 61%
Xaric will become famous soon enough

Ok I'll stick with Order for now and just run my Choppa when people feel like a change.

Don't worry Burz Im only 2 levels behind you and can catch up tonight, if T2 is dead we can at least run together to get some PQ's and the likes done to level.

Old 06-20-2010, 07:46 PM   #54
Badol
Luminari

Points: 6,336, Level: 51 Points: 6,336, Level: 51 Points: 6,336, Level: 51
Level up: 52%, 14 Points needed
Level up: 52% Level up: 52% Level up: 52%
Badol is a jewel in the roughBadol is a jewel in the roughBadol is a jewel in the roughBadol is a jewel in the rough

OK, so, the reason T3 seems so dead all the time...they're not Americans. All, well most, of the people in T3 were eating dinner at 10am eastern time...the server peaked in T3 from 10am-3pm eastern. I had a blast, took every BO, took a few keeps...killed me some Destro punks...loved it.

That's the thing with this game though, if no one is around...it's boring as all Hell. With people though, it's one of the best online experiences you can have.
Old 06-21-2010, 09:59 AM   #55
joshua
Luminari

Points: 5,345, Level: 46 Points: 5,345, Level: 46 Points: 5,345, Level: 46
Level up: 47%, 5 Points needed
Level up: 47% Level up: 47% Level up: 47%
joshua will become famous soon enough

Seeing as it's Ladies' Night, and the feeling's right...

Send me a guild invite on Badlands! My toon's name is "Dashiki". Just started him last night.

OHHH WHAT A NIGHT!
Old 06-21-2010, 05:51 PM   #56
Katienne
Luminari

Points: 7,415, Level: 57 Points: 7,415, Level: 57 Points: 7,415, Level: 57
Level up: 58%, 135 Points needed
Level up: 58% Level up: 58% Level up: 58%
Katienne will become famous soon enough

the land of the dead expansion was just awful in so many ways , wish they could just undo it.

looks like they "fixed " city seiges and scenarios somewhat to make them more fun .

Now , hopefully they will fix the Open rvr lakes so people arent rewarded for avioding fights and waiting on timers instead of fighting. The latest producer sounds like she knows what the pvp players want so we will see.

The white lion is still frustrating as heck , i dont think they will ever really be able to fix it without changing into a non pet class at this point. If we are gonna be in war for a while i may as well level my slayer , he packs twice the punch with half the size

Funny thing is that tabletop warhammer is coming out with thier new 8th edition Ruleset july 10th so im starting to play that again too . one might think the renewed interest in warhammer tabletop and thier new edition coming out would impact the mmo somehow but its funny to me how little crossover there is .

Katienne, Etienne, Slaytienne, etc